Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trash-picked Tuesday: Howdy, Buttercup!


This is my favorite springtime flower arrangement. A handful of buttercups in an old mason jar just make me smile.

The jar is another one of my finds from the dump in the woods, an old Atlas "Whole Fruit" bail lid pint jar. The buttercups are trash-picked as well, you might say- I picked them in the cemetary down the road just as the landscaper was unloading his mower. Another half-hour and they would have been history!

And for those of you that are regular readers, you may recall that I promised a giveaway when I reached 25 followers. Well, we're almost there. Spread the word and bring a couple of friends and I will give away some neat stuff I've found. Don't worry- it won't be trash picked stuff, I can promise you that!

Speaking of giveaways, MaryDeluxe over at Welcome to Deluxeville is giving away one of her fabulous lamps, so get over there and enter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment