Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our New Look

So what do you think?

It's definitely better, but still a work in progress.

I plan to change the photo banner regularly, even though it's a real pain in the butt to crop stuff without knowing what dimensions would be best. It seems trial and error is the only way to get things to fit right, unless I'm missing something somewhere that would help.

That photo is one I took while on a bike ride last weekend (that's my bike)- look for an upcoming post on that ride.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like it much better than the old layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I know NOTHING about making my blog look prettier so no matter what you do, I'm impressed!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what's different, I always love your blog, though! Zoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ,it looks great ,luv the autumn colours & i luv your bike,she's a beauty:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I know zilch about this stuff, just kind of making it up as I go...

    ReplyDelete