Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thrifted Thursday- Better Living with Better Pictures


Be Your Own Interior Decorator! You are your own interior decorator when you use picture groups to liven up your walls.  Even small pictures can be important when hung in groups or combined effectively with larger ones.

My thoughts exactly, except that was how I managed to survive Jr. High.

But I digress...

This is printed on the reverse of a set of three pictures I bought for 40 cents each. They're really quite nice individually, but when I turned them over and saw this bit of advice printed on the back I knew I had to get all three. And since Reliance Industries, Inc. seemed to know a bit about interior decorating (or at least enough about me to know that I could be my own interior decorator!) I decided to try it their way.

 

I quite like the result, and so does my daughter- who can reach it from her crib (left bottom corner) and swing it back and forth. 

The top and bottom picture are exactly the same; cherry or apple blossoms:

The middle picture is dogwood blossoms:


Add a bit of ribbon in between to complete the group, and even small pictures can be important when hung in groups or combined effectively with larger ones!






No comments:

Post a Comment